Last updated: Dec 14, 2022 6:09 AM
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect the following information about you:
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following:
- Auditing compliance;
- Auditing transactions that the consumer has entered into;
- Enforcing our Terms of Service;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Performing services;
- Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions;
- Processing payments;
- Providing customer service;
- Resolving disputes;
- Verifying customer information;
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activities;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors;
- Detecting security incidents;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or devices.
With whom we share your personal information
We share the following personal information with the following categories of third parties:
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
- Analyzing our Website traffic;
- Analyzing your interactions with advertisements;
- Identifying if you are signed in to the Website;
- Testing content on the Website;
- Storing information about your preferences;
- Recognizing when you return to the Website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies, if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Exercising your rights
may opt out of future sales of personal information by submitting a consumer request to [email protected].
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.